Sign in to follow this  
ABC

Knight Jobchange Quest Bug

Hi

The respectable knights at prontera chivalry are high on some strange substance which affects memory and I'm about to murder them the moment I find how.

The thing is, I do the 1st step which is gathering, I deliver the items and I am asked to talk to the 2nd knight to go on with the trials, when I talk to this second knight he tells me I shouldn't be talking to him without completing the 1st step, which I did (3 * * * * times in fact). So I gathered the items all over again, and twice the amount just to be sure and nothing, he takes em sends you on your way and the progress is lost 👌

Heres the video: https://youtu.be/GBRbxt4eW10

Hey.

i have checked the full knight job change quest, i couldn't trace any bugs.

can you please follow ratemyserver guide: https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60010

Let me know if you still have the issue.

Any one else experience this issue?

Knight Job Quest - First Test - Collect Items
65.gif
Sir Andrew Syloc
prt_in (75, 107)
m60010_1.jpg 
Inside the Knight's Guide
Ingredient(s) Product(s)

-- -- First Set -- --
1040.gif Elder Pixie's Moustache x 5 
7006.gif Wing of Red Bat x 5 
931.gif Orcish Voucher x 5 
1057.gif Moth Dust x 5 
903.gif Reptile Tongue x 5 
1028.gif Mane x 5 

-- -- Second Set -- --
1042.gif Bug Leg x 5 
950.gif Heart of Mermaid x 5 
946.gif Snail's Shell x 5 
966.gif Clam Flesh x 5 
7031.gif Old Frying Pan x 5 
1032.gif Maneater Blossom x 5 
Not Applicable

He will assign you to collect one of the two sets of items. Just hunt the items and give them to him to pass this part of the quest. After you are done, he will tell to talk to Chivalry Captain Herman again and he will inform you about your second test with Sir James Syracuse.

Note: If you are at job level 50, he will tell you that you can skip this test and move onto the next part. 

Regard,

That's exactly what I'm doing, watch the video.

I did this 3 times and theres nothing else to do, get the items, deliver them, go to the second npc but it doesnt recognize the progress and sends you back to the first which for some reason starts the quest from the beginning again and asks for those same items again and even if you give them again the same will happen again. Its a loop.

Nop, now the first npc doesnt even talk to me, and the second one still tells me to go to the first.