Sign in to follow this  
i want to be something

suggestions for EP. 5 server

What's the end game in the server,

in my opinion... Server end game is the official WoE & PvP, farming MvP and lvling... 

Due to the custom WoE and high drops rates. I suggest that we implement official WoE and this official WoE can grant access to Guild Dungeon for lvling and open world PvP in the guild dungeon FUN. 

Rewards from official WoE will be the rental God like item, maybe 1 day. These God item can not used during official WoE.... UNLESS we have the original WoE system/economy box with godlike parts to make god items which is as hard as to get a MvP/Mini Bosses cards. But put in mind the original woe needs alot of players since each castle has their own 1 kind of godlike part....

Idea: could have 4 castle in each town and merige the godlike parts in 1 castle of thw town. like 1 castle drops 4-5 parts depanda how many castle there are. Also it can be like twice a week 1 for EU players time and other 1 for US time.

Official WoE should start when there are idk lets say 5-7 guilds atleast 10 players in ea guild? its up to Game Masters... and ofcourse with guild lvls on

Note: Current WoE is good for lacking players ATM but its not that fun as the original WoE

Guild need to raise castle economy and challenge each other to keep the castle to help raising the economy each time guild keep the ownership.

please feel free agree/disagree with me and post below ur suggestions regarsing EP 5 server.